Vulcan 55 kg Galvanized
The Vulcan® brings the security and reliability of Rocna® to a wider range of boaters.
Carefully designed to offer the greatest possible compatibility across a wider range of vessel bow configurations. Choose the Vulcan® for a snug fit on the bow of any boat, including those with platforms and bowsprits, for vessels from small runabouts to large yachts and powerboats.
- Unique shank and fluke geometry combine with an innovative roll-palm™ to self-right the anchor on the seabed
- The V-bulb™ extends fluke ballast downward to gain maximum leverage and efficiency
- A larger fluke surface area and higher weight-on-tip than competing designs directly equate to more holding power and security
- The omission of a roll-bar, along with a carefully designed shank profile, ensures compatibility on bow rollers
- These anchors self-deploy from the majority of bow rollers, ensuring ease of use
- High-tensile steel and a unique I+V profile™ shank design provide resistance to bending
Read what other customers have to say about their Rocna or Vulcan anchor on the Testimonials page or visit the Rocna Anchor Gallery to view pictures of anchors on various boats.
ANCHOR PART ID: VLC55GS
ANCHOR FINISH: Galvanized
ANCHOR SIZE: 55 kg (121 lb)
TITAN CHAIN TYPE*:
G43 (North America)
DIN766 (Europe/New Zealand/International)
Grade L (Australia)
CHAIN SIZE: 7/16" (11 mm)
TITAN SHACKLE (Part ID: 10319612): 1/2" High Strength, Forged, Hot Dipped Galvanized Shackle
TITAN SELF-RIGHTING STAINLESS STEEL SWIVEL (Part ID: TS31SU05): Type 5 Swivel
*Please refer to the chain specification for your specific windlass model.
These are only recommendations. The correct anchor and accessories are dependent on the boating environment & cruising style.
There are no reviews yet.