Vulcan 4 kg Galvanized
The Vulcan® brings the security and reliability of Rocna® to a wider range of boaters.
Carefully designed to offer the greatest possible compatibility across a wider range of vessel bow configurations. Choose the Vulcan® for a snug fit on the bow of any boat, including those with platforms and bowsprits, for vessels from small runabouts to large yachts and powerboats.
- Unique shank and fluke geometry combine with an innovative roll-palm™ to self-right the anchor on the seabed
- The V-bulb™ extends fluke ballast downward to gain maximum leverage and efficiency
- A larger fluke surface area and higher weight-on-tip than competing designs directly equate to more holding power and security
- The omission of a roll-bar, along with a carefully designed shank profile, ensures compatibility on bow rollers
- These anchors self-deploy from the majority of bow rollers, ensuring ease of use
- High-tensile steel and a unique I+V profile™ shank design provide resistance to bending
View anchor testimonials here.
ANCHOR PART ID: VLC4GS
ANCHOR FINISH: Galvanized
ANCHOR SIZE: 4 kg (9 lb)
TITAN CHAIN TYPE*:
G43 (North America)
DIN766 (Europe/New Zealand/International)
Grade L (Australia)
CHAIN SIZE: 1/4" (6 mm)
TITAN SHACKLE (Part ID:10321196): 5/16" High Strength, Forged, Hot Dipped Galvanized Shackle
*Please refer to the chain specification for your specific windlass model.
These are only recommendations. The correct anchor and accessories are dependent on the boating environment & cruising style.