Rocna 40 kg Stainless Steel
Independently Tested & Verified as a Super High Holding Power Anchor
The Rocna anchor is a true multi-purpose anchor that sets and holds in most seabeds, from soft mud to hard sand, clay, grass, and kelp.
• Narrow Shank Profile for Deep Penetration
• Wide Fluke and Chisel Tip for High Holding
• Self-Righting and Resets After Veering
What makes Rocna the best anchor in the world:
• Quick set across a range of bottom types
• Rock solid holding power
• Resistant to wind and tide shifts
• Tandem anchoring attachment point
• Guaranteed for life
Choose the Rocna:
• For the best multi-purpose anchor that sets on all
• For vessels of all sizes, from small runabouts to superyachts,
workboats, and small ships.
ANCHOR PART ID: ROCORG040SS
ANCHOR FINISH: Stainless Steel
ANCHOR SIZE: 40 kg (88 lb)
TITAN CHAIN TYPE*:
G43 (North America)
DIN766 (Europe/New Zealand/International)
Grade L (Australia)
CHAIN SIZE: 7/16" (11 mm)
TITAN SHACKLE (PART ID: 10319612): 1/2" (13 mm) High Strength, Forged, Hot Dipped Galvanized Shackle
TITAN SELF-RIGHTING STAINLESS STEEL SWIVEL (Part ID: TS31SU05): Type 5 Swivel
*Please refer to the chain specification for your specific windlass model.
These are only recommendations. The correct anchor and accessories are dependent on the boating environment & cruising style.