Rocna 33 kg Stainless Steel
Independently Tested & Verified as a Super High Holding Power Anchor
The Rocna anchor is a true multi-purpose anchor that sets and holds in most seabeds, from soft mud to hard sand, clay, grass, and kelp.
• Narrow Shank Profile for Deep Penetration
• Wide Fluke and Chisel Tip for High Holding
• Self-Righting and Resets After Veering
What makes Rocna the best anchor in the world:
• Quick set across a range of bottom types
• Rock solid holding power
• Resistant to wind and tide shifts
• Tandem anchoring attachment point
• Guaranteed for life
Choose the Rocna:
• For the best multi-purpose anchor that sets on all
• For vessels of all sizes, from small runabouts to superyachts,
workboats, and small ships.
Read what other customers have to say about their Rocna or Vulcan anchor on the Testimonials page or visit the Rocna Anchor Gallery to view pictures of anchors on various boats.
ANCHOR PART ID: ROCORG033SS
ANCHOR FINISH: Stainless Steel
ANCHOR SIZE: 33 kg (73 lb)
TITAN CHAIN TYPE*:
G43 (North America)
DIN766 (Europe/New Zealand/International)
Grade L (Australia)
CHAIN SIZE: 3/8" (10 mm)
TITAN SHACKLE (PART ID: 10319611): 7/16" (11 mm) High Strength, Forged, Hot Dipped Galvanized Shackle
TITAN SELF-RIGHTING STAINLESS STEEL SWIVEL (Part ID: TS31SU05): Type 5 Swivel
*Please refer to the chain specification for your specific windlass model.
These are only recommendations. The correct anchor and accessories are dependent on the boating environment & cruising style.